Thanks to everyone who contributed bug reports and feedback. We pushed a batch of bug fixes live last night – here’s the breakdown of what has changed:
- Date and time handling is now much improved.
- Strong date checking now ensures that dates are valid.
- End date is now completely optional.
- End date cannot preceed start date.
- Date selection mini-calendars much improved.
- Up and down arrow keys (or +/-) can be used to change date/time elements.
- End time now automatically tracks start time. In other words, if you change the start time, the
end time automatically tracks the change, keeping the same duration.
- Multi-Day events now work correctly.
- Events can now be withdrawn. See the FAQ for why withdrawing an event is even better than deleting it.
- You can now create calendars with apostrophes in the titles.
- Adding an event to a calendar from search results no longer dumps you to a page saying “No search keywords”.
- Clicking a username link no longer causes a 404. Instead it sends you to a rudimentary user detail page that is so lame it’s not much better. But it will be awesome.
- Upon completion of registration, you are now automatically logged in, instead of being dumped into the login page with no notice.
- Added the rel=”nofollow” parameter to user-contributed links to help limit comment spam.
- When adding an event, multi word tags (“San Diego”) now work correctly.
- Numerous small changes, and formatting fixes that don’t rise to the level of mention.